[Ti] Pre-purchase advice?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 12:04:28 PST 2003

According to Dragonberry.com:

>I'm about to buy a 17" PowerBook G4 and was wondering if there is any
>pre-purchase advice anyone could give that would save me some headache down
>the road.
>I imagine it will be pretty painless (except on the wallet) but would like
>to know of any obvious caveats I may not know about.
>
>Terry

Apple Care, and, if you think there's any chance you'll ever want to
use it with a good external monitor, get the top rated Video card,
meaning the card that's 'standard' in the 17s, but with the most
video RAM, and as much RAM as possible, too.

The Apple care extended warranty is a 'must' I would think. The
others are very optional, depending on whether it'll be a desktop
computer, also.

~flipper