[Ti] mouse advice

Simon Chapman sc at pr100.com
Wed Feb 12 00:54:55 PST 2003

At 8:00 pm -0800 11/2/03, Bill Reburn wrote:
>Sorry if this was already mentioned, but regardless of what mouse you buy -
>try the software USB Overdrive.  <http://www.usboverdrive.com>

Not only is usboverdrive a universal and stable driver but it also offers
more functionality than any proprietary driver I have used. For example, my
favourite mouse, the little titanium-coloured Swann Opti-Glo -
http://www.swann.com.au/products/usb/og_mini/og_mini.htm - isn't
configurable for speed via the Swann driver but is totally configurable
with usboverdrive. It's an excellent size for trackpad-phobic road warriors
and it's the smoothest, most precise and most surface-tolerant optical
mouse I have ever used. In tests, I found it 12.3 times better than Apple's
optical mouse.

Simon