[Ti] Applecare Enrollment?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Feb 12 08:12:18 PST 2003

>On 2/12/03 8:00 AM, "Robin Darby" <robindarby at mac.com> wrote:
> When you buy apple-care, you have to call them up and register your
> serial number, address etc. They don't do this for you, even if you buy
> your Mac @ the same time (or @least they never have for me :).
>
> Ta
>  Robin...

I guess it depends when or who you purchase it from?

1) Purchase it as a yet to be registered coverage plan which you enable when
you need it. (from SmallDog or Apple)

2) In my case, they gave me an AppleCare number on the phone which I could
use on my Ti immediately. My physical AppleCare package hasn't even arrived
yet. (from Smalldog, I got mine from Apple)

3) When I bought my machine, the retailer also offered to enroll me on the
spot.

Bill Reburn