[Ti] (OT) iTunes missing plugin - speed control

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Wed Feb 12 14:59:24 PST 2003

Thanks, Mark.

The answer came through while mine was being sent. I have been aware of
ASDX for a while, but mu understanding was its speed control is
unidirectional...slower, not faster, so it is not a complete solution.
Clearly it has been designed for a function other than what I desire,
and the reviews at Versiontracker suggests that in the main, it does
well what it sets out to do....

I guess what i am after is something that will allow me to shift
pitch/speed/tempo in iTunes either from the screen, or some keyboard
combo on the TiBook.

Ta. (BTW, re previous mail read RIAA for APRA)

Les

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 09:22  AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium