[Ti] T68i

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sat Feb 15 02:50:36 PST 2003

At 5:03 PM -0800 2/14/03, Robert Ameeti wrote:

>How true is that statement that you are moving due to a GSM black hole? I was thinking you could partner with the phone company and do let them buy you out later, lol. Of course, maybe the bad publicity for them might just make the difference without that. However it goes, I'm sure you'll make good with your other 'digs'.

Well, this is a bit off-topic, except for the fact that the only reasons that I want GSM at home is for my TiBook data connection experimentation there, and for my Sidekick.

I am not moving to get GSM access. The Wired article was written based on talking to others and not to me, I'm sure, because it had a few atrocious mistakes that I would not have said. I try to avoid press because it goes too far. I got email from tons of people who heard about it on various stations and news shows and one even saw it on some display in an elevator in New York. Next time I'll make sure that some positive Macintosh comment is included!
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)