Update/"Services" Woes [slight reprise]

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Sun Feb 16 15:00:08 PST 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003, b said:

>Does anyone still have 7 or 8 routines in their Services menu, after
>having done the 10.2.4 update?

I've got all my Services also. But I did have a problem. At first I
couldn't even see anything in the Services menu, even in the Finder.

I removed a few of the 3rd party services in my ~/Library/Services folder
and log out/in and everything is back to normal. I found that if I left
out the SearchGoogle.service everything would work normally. YMMV.

--
Andy Fragen