[Ti] Safari Tabs

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Feb 26 09:11:21 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 05:03  pm, John Griffin wrote:

> On  Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:35:17 -0500 Roger Snyder
> <rogersnyder at pobox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> While it is a good thing for companies to listen to comments, I
>> wouldn't
>> be surprised if they intended to include tabs all along. Safari still
>> is
>> beta.
>
> Getting all these bells and whistles is great. But for Pete's Sake,
> let's
> get the fundamentals right first!

speaking of fundamentals

- i've been using IE a lot recently since a few javascript reliant
sites i need to view only display properly in IE (i run IE, chimera,
omni and safari atm) and i just noticed that IE STILL opens its new
windows in the wrong place (under my dock) and doesn't seme aware of
the dock...

Is this some Carbon limitation or do I have an early version(i have
5.2)  or is MS just being crap as usual?

--
Tarik