[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 07:14:30 PST 2003

On  Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:52:00 -0500 Jesse Brown <jesse.brown at mindspring.com>
wrote:

>> Now, jg, you put down the 1gig 15", the BEST one of the Ti line, and you use
>> Dell as an example of elegance and honesty. Well, this shows you have no
>> clue so you deserve a Dell along with all the other Wal-mart geeks.
>> Not only that, you're actually disgusted because rather than owning the
>> class Ti, you wanted the pimpin' Ho-daddy model with the long hood and
>> flashing lights that you didn't even know existed.
>>
>> Dell. HAHAHA! Those are designed for people who "don't even want to know"
>

> ROTFLMAO!!!!
>
> Well said Loren.

Well said indeed. There is no bloody way I would buy a PeeCee if my life
depended on it! Especially at Wal*Mart of all places!

As many of you have pointed out, the "punched-in-the-gut" feeling is passing
and I am falling in love with my 1 Ghz TiPB and life will go on. But
yesterday was a terrible day that had me pacing and muttering under my
breath all day.

Today is a new day. Long live Apple!

And I will be first in line for the 2nd or 3rd iteration of the new Aluminum
Powerbook (but not in December).

jg