[Ti] Safari Dagger

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Jan 9 16:52:05 PST 2003

>The only one that I was pissed about was the development of Sherlock; to
>look like Watson.  I still use Watson, and Sherlock is off the dock.
>Browsers are another matter.

Yes, this was a case of bad Apple... Watson is a superior product
that provided a great service to Mac users... I too have ditched
Sherlock and still use Watson because it is a better product.  Apple
has deep pockets and should have bought Watson, gotten great
technology and engineers, and a far superior product.  That is what
they did to get Final Cut Pro.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com