[Ti] Safari Dagger

John Pariseau simplymail at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 06:10:00 PST 2003

Let me put it this way:

I was using my mac, with Safari, yesterday. I was showing somebody some webpages, and they were
the pages should have loaded fast.

Somebody here mentioned that some people judge the speed of a computer based on how fast the web
is. Well, this person said, "wow, you must have a fast computer". I told her, yes, but it is also
due to the internet connection.

I was pleased, and a bit unsure how Chimera would have fared...most likely it wold have been just
as good.