[Ti] What a moron

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Jan 10 06:48:12 PST 2003

>Apple DOES need to be concerned about the market share AND work on somehow
>getting the Mac OS to either be able to run Windoze-written programs as
>Mac ones, or have an in-house porting team to do this. Otherwise, we'll
>have great, sleek computers but end up "all dressed up with nowhere to
>go".

I disagree with this "Mac has to run Windoze" thinking... Subscribe
to VersionTracker's OSX daily email... It is a testament to
relativity.  Compared to MS, Apple is tiny; compared to Linux, Apple
is a giant. MANY Linux, Unix apps are being ported to OSX daily. For
Windows proprietary apps there is Virtual PC; but in nearly every
area now there are often better OSX choices in applications.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com