[Ti] Famous last words dept...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Mon Jan 13 00:02:06 PST 2003

On 1/13/03 1:49 AM, "MBurke6225 at aol.com" <MBurke6225 at aol.com> wrote:

> The real question is:  Are you going to get the AlBook or would owning one
> sting a bit too much?  LOL

LOL I think I will eventually suck it up and get one. :-)

BTW, for those of you who were wondering...because of the "iBook-like"
hinge, that 17" screen is only *slightly* taller than a TiBook.

That means you won't have much more trouble using it in Coach on a plane, at
least, in regards to the screen.

But I'm telling you, after having seen it in person, it's a frikking
cafeteria tray. :-)

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
Live from Macworld Expo - it's Your Mac Life!
http://www.yourmaclife.com