[Ti] Famous last words dept...

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Mon Jan 13 11:24:23 PST 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Shawn King wrote:

> On 1/13/03 10:28 AM, "Henry Kalir" <kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU> wrote:
>
> >> Oh...don't worry...I had more than my fair share already....I'm *full*. :-)
> >
> > All things said and done - you're doing a great job, and we LIKE you :-)
>
> Oh man...why does that sound like the owner of a losing team "complimenting"
> his coach, 2 weeks before he fires him? :-)

LOL - don't worry - we're glad you're here writing about the Mac. Plenty
of PC writers, not too many Mac ones (must be a "market share thing"...).

> > Keep up the great work!
>
> Thanks!

So...when are the G5s going to make their debut? My 1998 G3 300MHz MT is
beginning to get a bit slow running all those multimedia files. The TiG4
800MHz is great, but I don't want it to be the mainstay computer for too
long...

Best,

Henry