[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 11:58:02 PST 2003

On  Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:18:40 -0600 Shawn King <shawn at yourmaclife.com>
wrote:

> On 1/7/03 4:42 PM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry buddy but nobody predicted this! Everyone was predicting bit things
>> coming for the iMacs, iBooks and PowerMacs. Since the last release from
>> Apple were the new Powerbooks, they completely blindsided everybody.
>>
>> Get over it? Sure I'll get over it. Dell, here I come!
>
> That's called "cutting off your nose to spite your face". It's never pretty.
>
> Shawn King
> On this week's YML:
> Pirillo, Mossberg, Crawford!
> http://www.yourmaclife.com

How is it that people are still responding to a post I put up over a week
ago? I would just as soon have the Internet gods swoop down and vaporize
that post. I was very upset on the day of the Keynote address, but after a
few days (especially when I saw that the 1 Ghz Titanium Powerbook were still
in the lineup - albeit with a reduced price) the feelings passed.

A Dell? I would have to be out of my frigging mind!

jg