[Ti] Dual-processor PowerBooks upcoming??

Chris Rock stinger at pixar.com
Wed Jan 22 10:25:11 PST 2003

Haha sure, go with the power 4 server cpu, hell with 8 inner cores, top
of the line, will only cost ya $12000 or more  for that cpu, oh and it
is larger then 2 bricks. That will fit in nicely to the AiBook ;)  Or if
they put it in the PowerMac tower, the cooling will be legendary. And
you thought the 1.25 dual was loud at times? heh

Sorry luke just was funny ;)

- Rock