[Ti] MS SQL 2000 Worm

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 18:35:08 PST 2003

> The vulnerability that this worm is taking advantage of was fixed by a
> patch MS released last summer.

Why can't they ever get it right before they ship it? They always ship Alpha
CRAP.

Maybe they can get away with  this because they have no real competition due
to their  monopoly status?

Microsoft should have to pay the real costs sustained by their customers
because of their buggy trash.  They might do a little more testing if they
had to pay thru the nose instead of everyone else having to bear the cost.
-Joel

P.S. My biggest computer problem is the constant whining of my friends that
(try) to use Windows and beg me to fix all their problems.  My stock answer
is not BUY A MAC!  If I wanted to spend all my time fixing Wintel crap I
would buy one for myself.