TiG4: Do I have Airport Card? (silly question apology)

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Tue Jan 28 16:56:06 PST 2003

Sorry to bother colleagues with a silly question: I don't recall if
this Ti G4 800 (Vers 2.1)
has or does not have an Airport Card inside, or if it even needs one to
work with Base Station.
Can someone help me with answer?   david at ferleger.com

profile:
Hardware Overview:

     |  Machine speed                 :  800 MHz
    |
     |  Bus speed                     :  133 MHz
    |
     |  Number of processors          :  1
    |
     |  L2 cache size                 :  256K
    |
     |  L3 cache size                 :  1MB
    |
     |  Machine model                 :  PowerBook G4 (version = 2.1)
    |
     |  Boot ROM info                 :  4.3.7f3

Network Overview:
     Built-in:

         |  Flags                         :
0x8863<Up,Broadcast,b6,Running,Simplex,Multicast> |
         |  Ethernet address              :  00.03.93.A4.6C.40
        |
         |  IP                            :  66.92.231.212
        |
         |  Subnet Mask                   :  255.255.255.0
        |
         |  Broadcast                     :  66.92.231.255

Devices and Volumes
PCI:
     ATI(AGP):

         |  Card Type                     :  ATY,DDParent
        |
         |  Card Name                     :  ATY,CrownParent
        |
         |  Card Model                    :  ATY,RageM7
        |
         |  Vendor ID                     :  1002
        |
         |  Device ID                     :  4c57
        |
         |  ROM#                          :  113-XXXXX-119
        |
         |  Revision                      :  0
        |
         |  Card (Video) Memory           :  32 MB

     PC Card:

         |  Card Type                     :  cardbus
        |
         |  Card Name                     :  cardbus
        |
         |  Card Model                    :  TXN,PCI1410-02
        |
         |  Vendor ID                     :  104c
        |
         |  Device ID                     :  ac50
        |
         |  ROM#                          :  Not available
        |
         |  Revision                      :  2

USB Information:
     USB Bus 0:
     USB Bus 1: