[Ti] Victorias Secret Interactive... My problem?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue Jul 8 06:02:54 PDT 2003

Found my problem.

Whenever I am thru my airport the DNS seems to be resolved differently.

DNS was previously setup so that the basestation was the DNS server. It
must
just forward them on or something.

Now all I seem to get whenever I put something in my card is

"We're Sorry"

The page you requested is no longer available.

Which doesn't help a whole lot really.