[Ti] Titanium G4 Pros and cons

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Thu Jul 10 07:47:33 PDT 2003

Pros:
1. Runs like a champ. Even with just 512MB ram I have to try really hard to make it choke.
2. Easy to open the case to replace airport and hard disk. Same job in an iBook takes hours of
tedious work.
3. Looks like nothing in this world. I still catch myself staring at it from time to time. This is
from a guy whose motto is "form follows function."
4. It is really thin.
5. Great screen.

Cons:
1. No clearance between LCD and keyboard, so I have to use a Marware keyboard protector.
2. Airport antennas are horizontal, so reception does not match iBooks and the new AL books.
3. Some parts of the case flex, for example if you hold on the area above and below the slotted
drive.

Overall, I love mine. The cons are quirks, not show stoppers.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc