[Ti] Grey-scale display

Zawadzki, Dan Dan.Zawadzki at inin.com
Wed Jul 16 11:12:29 PDT 2003

Zap the PRAM...might help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Kastner [mailto:murrayka at mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:54 AM
To: PowerBook G4 Titanium List
Subject: [Ti] Grey-scale display

I've been helping a newbie set up her iBook. Everything is okay 'cept
for one nagging problem, which I am sure is obvious to anyone but me.

Upon booting up, the screen jumps from color to grey-scale. Now, it is
fairly easy just to use the System Prefs:Display to choose Thousands of
colors and the color is back.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction so that when she logs in,
she has color and not have to manually set it back to color?

TIA,

Murray

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml