Virtual PC 6.0 on BigAl

John B. Crane jbcrane at cranedigital.com
Thu Jul 17 15:34:01 PDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 02:26  PM, Seymour J. Wolfson wrote:
> I am using VPC6 on the new PB 17".  It seems to work a little better
> than the previous version running on OS 9.2 on my G4 Tower.

> On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 02:26  PM, Pedro Vera wrote:
> I am using VPC 6 on a Ti 867 with 1GB ram.

Thanks guys. This is just what I was looking for.
One doesn't want to expect much, and the Connectix web site does a
decent job of managing expectations by graciously omitting the "blazing
speed increase" language, so one is left to draw their own conclusions:
it works, and at any speed, is a heckuvalot better than not being able
to run Mac app's on a Win machine.
So we really can have our cake and eat it to ;-)
Thanks again.

John B. Crane
Principal
CraneDigital, LLC
Visual Communications for All Media
jbcrane at cranedigital.com
+1 (970) 229-1462
www.cranedigital.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.