[Ti] Panther anyone? No.

Loren loren at flash.net
Sat Jul 19 07:04:11 PDT 2003

You're exactly right Dave. It took me a few hours to poke around (and
learn) and figured that out. Many chat forums with Panther threads have
been contacted by Apple and they've been removed from those sites. I
went ahead and put Jaguar back on my Ti (even though I could have bought
a new Ti with the money I spent to get Panther from WWDC) and will
eagerly wait Panthers official release.

Loren

Apple