VPC for games - I tested some games

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Sun Jul 20 06:39:03 PDT 2003

For what it is worth, I dug up my old games and loaded them on this system:

    Ti800, 512 Mb ram, no applications running

VPC had these configs:

    Windows XP Professional, 286 Mb ram, 4 Mb Vram

-------------

Games that ran fine without a problem:
(I did not know, and now it will ruin my work...he he)

1. Tomb Raider 2
2. Sam and Max
3. Duke Nukem 3D
4. Rayman
5. Return Fire
6. Sim Tower
7. Day of the Tentacle
8. Command and Conquer: Covert Operations
______________

Incredible....just wished I had more ram, could not run more than 2 programs
is OS X before VPC complained about too little memory.

Some might say that windows 2000 will work better, but windows XP with ALL
enhancements turned OFF is not bad either. (without the "cool" interface
that distinguish it from windows 95 or 98, cause that eats performance)

Take care,

Daniel Borge
Med.stud.
Oslo, Norge/Norway