[Ti] Stock Market Charting software OS X ?

Paul List Hess hess2 at yacht.com
Mon Jul 21 07:14:28 PDT 2003

Hi Joe,

Have you had a look at MarketAnalyst X?  <http://tinyurl.com/hkbu>.  It looks promising but I haven't tried it out yet.

There's also In the a broker ThinkOrSwim with a Java app.  It's a
little clunky but some OK charting and real-time data.  Can't beat the
price!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on MarketAnalyst X versus the other packages.  I had saved the links but did not have time to compare the packages yet.

If you write me directly, please remove the "2" from my address.

                                  - Paul