[Ti] HD Upgrade/Drive Enclosure

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Jul 23 17:42:24 PDT 2003

I got a firewire enclosure for the 20gb drive off my deceased iBook. I had it setup with carbon
copy cloner to mirror my drive twice a day on work days. Within a week I killed my Ti 867
playing with Panther and the mirror in the external drive saved my sorry ass. Probably the best
$50 I have invested in quite a while.

I got my enclosure kit at OWC and I am very happy with it.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc