[Ti] screws in hard drive?

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Sun Jul 27 18:32:55 PDT 2003

Small Torx look almost like hex because it is too small for you to notice the star pattern.

I got mine at Home Depot (less than $7-$8). It is a designed to be used like micro screwdrivers
(you put pressure on the tool with your thumb while you rotate it with your other fingers). The
handle is hollow to hold the extra bits, and each bit is double-sided. I don't remember all the
sizes mine got and I am too lazy to walk over to my bag, but I remember with just that tool and
a couple micro screwdrivers I tore apart my old iBook (and yes, I remember the HDD screws)
when I sold it for parts. And the tool was enough to open my Ti book when I installed the airport
card.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com