Wireless Networking

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Wed Jul 30 23:13:41 PDT 2003

I've asked this before but didn't get a satisfactory result, so please
forgive my multiple postings...

I am in Europe where right now I am limited to using ISDN. Also a big
limit is that the ISDN Terminal Adapter (aka modem) connects to the
computer through USB.

I want to set up a wireless network.

I have an Airport card and an Airport Extreme base station.

I want to connect my client computers through the base station, have
one computer connected to the network adapter, and share that
connection.

Any one know if this is possible, given my network connection type. If
it is possible, how can I configure it?

Thanks