I don't need instructions on how to download Airport 3.1 --- Sheez!

Sidney Santelices ssantelices at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 06:28:54 PDT 2003

Sorry about the frustration in my subject heading.

Please... don't send me info on how to download that software. Puhleeeze...

If anyone has insight as to:

a.  Downgrade --- That's DOWNGRADE from 3.1 back to 3.0, please share....

b.  Fix the problem of why 3.1 does not allow me to wirelessly surf and why sometimes yes and sometimes no -- my base station is even detected in Admin Utility ....

My Airport Extreme Base, wireless network worked fine BEFORE 3.1

Anyone?