[Ti] Bluetooth and QT 6.3

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 11:21:55 PDT 2003

At 12:28 AM +1000 6/4/03, Les Posen wrote:

>Check system update for these new files....the bluetooth is for
>iSync 1.1 and adds support for latest Nokia and SE phones

A half year ago I specifically got myself a cellphone with Bluetooth
in anticipation of the new 17" PB I just got. I was under the
misapprehension that I could just use the combination -- paired with
the internal modem to dialup my ISP.

Imagine my surprise when I learned that they get yet another fee for
data transmission. Is it the same everywhere? And what happens if I
use the duo to check my email, without subscribing to their service?
After all, this is why I took a cellphone plan with 350 free
minutes...

TIA

--
With warmest regards,