[Ti] Bluetooth and QT 6.3

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Tue Jun 3 11:42:14 PDT 2003

I have investigated a jesus-load of different cell plans and they all seem to have draconian restrictions regarding data transfers - one I looked at the other day referred to it's best plan which allowed 4mb/month transfer as it's "Mega Plan" (4gb/month would be my idea of good LOW END plan!)  I have absolutely less than no usage for a cellphone other than using it as a wireless modem so, consequently, I do not own a cellphone.  I think the issue you are up against is that voice is highly compressable whereas data tends to already be compressed so data actually utilizes a greater portion of their backbone resources than a voice call.