[Ti] Privacy

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Jun 15 15:45:11 PDT 2003

>"do you use AIM?"
>
>Yes, with "AOL Anywhere," why?  Any thoughts?  It had not been
>launched or loaded when my issues occurred.

You might try running the app called Process Viewer found in the
Utilities folder.  This will show you everything that is going in in
your computer. AOL anywhere might have something running in invisible
mode, or perhaps an AIM process is "stuck".  You can select a process
and kill it with this app, but be careful, processes that are
essential for the kernel could cause a crash.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com