TiBook and Airport Card

Ken Z. keninvegas308 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:23:33 PDT 2003

I am having the following problem with my TiBook and Airport connection.

1.    My TiBook can only "see" the Base Station if it is no more than 10
feet away from it.

2.    I have two other laptops (another PB and iBook) and there is no
problem with these connections.

3.    I have exchanged Airport cards with these laptops with the same result
-- no connection over 10 feet from the Base Station with the TiBook.  The
Airport card that was originally in the TiBook when exchanged with these
other laptops -- works perfectly.

4.   I have made sure the connection in the TiBook and and the Airport card
is secure.

If this question has been asked and answered before, please excuse me. I am
a new subscriber to this listserv.

Help!!

Ken Zelasko
Las Vegas, Nevada