[Ti] Ti-500 to LCD projector

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 14:18:50 PDT 2003

on 6/21/03 4:30 PM, Trevor J. Hutley at hutley at geneva-link.ch wrote:

> His presentation and movie were on a CD.
> When I launched the mpg movie (Quicktime 6.3) it apened and ran  on
> my Ti-book screen.
>
> However, it was not visible (nothing was except my desktop) on the big screen.

Was the movie displayed in a window? All you need to do is drag the window
to the other screen.

If it was displayed full-screen, you'd want to look for preferences or
display options within the applications. I'm not sure about QuickTime, but
with PowerPoint, there is an option in slide show setup that allows you to
specify on which screen the presentation should be displayed - I'd assume QT
ought to work in a similar fashion.

Dale