[Ti] Does Apple make replacement P/S for Airports?

Robin Darby robindarby at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 20:07:55 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 07:41  pm, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> So I have a Snow basestation here and I can either sell it or take it
> with me but in order to use it outside the US I'll be needing an ac
> adapter from Apple.
>
> Are replacements available? Especially for the Snow Basestations?

Okay, so I'm thinking you've not left the US b4 (or maybe your even
your house)?
In other countries, we have electricity too - It works just fine, we
have lights, TV's, ow and even apple base-stations. The difference is
our plugs look different. When you get to the airport (assuming you get
that far) you need to buy a plug adaptor - one little plug like thing
but with more little metal legs (depending on where your going, Ow but
don't worry there all different enough so as to stop you blowing your
self up (probably a good thing in this case)).

Robin.

P.S. Sorry, but believe me this _was_ the less nasty draft.

"If it were up to me, I'd let you off - but the Gods have a temper and
they've been drinking all day" - Groundskeeper Willy