[Ti] 15.2 tiBook or Al?

Robin Darby robindarby at mac.com
Sun Jun 22 16:53:14 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 04:16  pm, Cyn wrote:

> At 3:45 PM -0700 6/22/03, Ladd wrote:
>> People complain about their tiBooks'
>
> I never had a complaint about my TiBook. I consider myself either
> lucky or a gentle user.
>
>> paint and rush off to buy the aluminum models.
>> Bad move. Owners of the new Albooks are already complaining on all
>> the forums about several problems ranging from bad paint to too hot
>> cases.
>
> So far I have no complaints with my 17" AlBook either. Apple always
> seems to send me a good model. ;-)

Nor me, I have both the 12" (for traveling) and the 17" models (lucky
me :). I tend to bash my 12" ~ quite a bit so i purchased a "Second
Skin" bag
(http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/954/wo/
VVi5J0AKRbcV0Xb40p/2.4.0.5.10.11.3.13.0); So far I haven't had any
problems with either machines, although I did wait on buying the 17"
Albook, cuss i heard the early released had problems.

Ta
   Robin...