[Ti] OT: DreamWeaver (WAS: Pushing... 867MHz )

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu Jun 26 12:50:35 PDT 2003

On 6/26/03 7:37 AM, "Gerry Orkin" <gerry at netspeed.com.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:17:53 -0700, PowerBook G4 Titanium List wrote:
>
>>> 2. Do ANYTHING with Dreamweaver MX (thanks God the company paid for
>>> it, not me!). What a
>>> POS.
>
> I find Dreamweaver MX stable and well behaved, unlike GoLive, which has
> annoying refresh problems and crashes on me every couple of hours.

Ditto-- I've found that the only problems occur with windows not coming into
focus correctly, but this is fixed by clicking its icons in my dock
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook