Question: about Gamepads/joysticks

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 14:18:20 PST 2003

My granddaughter just became fascinated with my Powerbook. Normally she
won't sit still, but when I switch on my Powerbook she will sit very quietly
and watch every move I make and every image that appears on-screen.

So, today I launched Bugdom 2 and started to play using my keyboard. She
became so excited, naturally she wanted to play too. However, she really
could not get the idea of using only the keys that control the game.

I am wondering if there is something better that I could plug into the USB
port for her (and me!) to use. Logitech Wingman or Gamepad, the new Belkin
thingy that Apple sells, or the MacAlly gamepad.

Any suggestions?

jg