Sony Ericsson Clicker

Jonas Salling jonassalling at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 06:18:24 PST 2003

Hi!

I found out my app was being discussed here, so I figured I could do
some "in-advance" support work. ;-)

Here's the deal:

eSellerate messed up with the activation SDK and serial number
generator... To compensate for this, I have published a new version
that skips the "activation" step.

So, if you have had trouble registering, please download the new
version from clicker.salling.com (it should say "1.0.0 (48)" in the
about tab).

Also, If you have difficulties opening the iTunes menu, please rename
the "Show Track Info…" item to just "Show track info". Some phones have
a problem with UTF-8.

I will release a more reliable version later this week. Unfortunately,
my day job is keeping me extremely busy right now, as I need to leave
for a business trip.

Cheers,
Jonas

PS. You may also want to find useful scripts for Clicker on these
sites, including scripts to control QT-player:
	http://www.resistance.net/SEC
	http://www.apple.com/applescript/bluetooth/