t68i

andy beach abeach at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 18:05:19 PST 2003

i agree with Ben on this - I've had one of these since November and am
quite pleased.  It does lack some of the current favorite bells and
whistles perhaps, but it more than makes up for it as far as i'm
concerned.  I didnt want funny new rings and a built in camera (i even
have the camera attachment, and while it was fun for a bit of play, i
dont really use it) but i did want my address book and calendar synced
to something i carry around - which this does; I wanted something that
i could both use for stand alone wap browsing and the occasional gprs
wireless modem - which this does.

so all in all i'm quite pleased with the t68i - downsides for me have
been poor signal strength at times - but being in NYC this is rarely an
issue and the software has just a few quirky bits - but i had a t28w
before this and it had terrible SW, so i barely notice anymore.

anyway, hope it helps...

andy