[Ti] OT - Open Office

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 05:11:36 PST 2003

On 3/6/03 0:10, "b" wrote:

> One of these days, if i have what I overheard 'kids' referring to as
> a thing called 'free time', I'll write an Apple Script Studio routine
> that puts the same personal info/addresses, etc in Apple's Address
> book, Eudora's Address Book, Entourage, and Palm Desktop [for my Palm
> m130].. all at the same time. Now that would be grand.

    There is a AppleScript to sync Entourage to Apples Address Book at:

    http://www.applescriptcentral.com/

    That might give you a start. (Won't iSync do the Palm?.)

    I use Entourage since I'm used to it, and don't really know if Apple's
Mail, Address Book, iCal, are as integrated - the reason I switched from
Eudora a while ago - (but mainly I'm resistant to learning something new
without a compelling reason) but do use Address Book for some things (Faxes,
etc.).

--
Roger