[Ti] OT - Open Office

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 09:55:23 PST 2003

Joe  McDaniel tapped out this message on 3/6/2003 12:51 PM

>I agree that Word is the least stable of the bunch.  For me it mostly
>crashes when I try to save or sometimes just randomly.  But, it has a nice
>auto recovery type feature that works if it crashes.  Granted you wouldn't
>need this if it didn't crash, but nobody's perfect.

I find it helpful to turn off that and a lot of the other automatic
features, perhaps not auto-save, but I save frequently anyway. I don't
have this trouble.
I notice the same thing with AW - the automatic stuff seems to cause
glitches....so the less the better, AS LONG AS you save manually.