[Ti] Fixing a power adapter cord

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sat Mar 8 12:58:25 PST 2003

Well, they could have made that part separable like the part that goes
into the wall. True, it would bring up the cost of the power adapter,
but in the long run all Apple would have to replace would be the cable
if the cable goes, or just the box, if the box goes.

Actually, I am a bit unsure of what advantage the Apple power adapter
plugs have against the plugs many PC laptops use. They use the generic
power plug, easily found in any electronics store. One often sees this
type of plug on devices that have an AC-DC transformer.

I assume we are talking about the square white adapters...