[Ti] Safari Beta v.64 is out [WHERE??]

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Mar 11 10:56:26 PST 2003

At 10:34 -0500 11-3-2003, John McDaniel wrote:
>On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 09:30  AM, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>
>>John - a small request: could you provide the URL for v64, as I
>>cannot seem to locate it anywhere!
>>Thanks.  It just obviates the need for X-hundred Ti-list members to
>>trawl through pages of Forums and stuff to no avail, at least in my
>>case.....   :-)
>
>Take care of this kind of stuff privately. You could be exposing the
>owner of this list to litigation. I've seen the threat of litigation
>made to the point of very nearly shutting down a list over the
>posting of links or information about obtaining software that is in
>violation of the law or an NDA.

John (McDaniel): and seruiously thanks for the advice.  Sorry if I
was risking the List owner to litigation !  Being European (where
this plaque of litigation is only just starting) I was not sensitive
to this as a potential issue.  I got (several) private replies and
now have the software.

In my defense (speaking legally) - I was just trying to prevent
hundreds of people having to send individual mail, when the software
(whatever the 'legality') is posted on a public site.  Surely
'knowing' about the site is not illegal in any sense?  Or is
"incitement to cause an illegal act due to purveying of knowledge"?

T.