sudo

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 12 00:01:38 PST 2003

On my previous intervention I stated sudo asks for root passwd. I
forgot that *this* is how I set sudo in my environment, as well as to
insult the user (mildly) if the wrong password is entered ;-)

Indeed the default for sudo is to use the user pass (usually admin) for
only authorized users in /etc/sudoers.

Cheers

	Massimo