[Ti] OS X woes

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Mar 13 08:54:03 PST 2003

>The point is that after updating Java - things have gone from bad to
>worse.
>
>I've tried Safari - same thing. So I assume that it mast be related to the
>Java management by the OS.

I think you should count yourself lucky if you were getting Java
applets to work at all.  Apple has historical been terrible at Java
implementation, and while OSX has made GREAT strides at improving
that, they are still only mediocre, IMHO.  I have had very little
success with Java applets on any browser before or after the recent
update (though I haven't used IE for months)... I just keep hoping
that one of these updates will actually get it right...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com