[Ti] What kind of Powerbook G4 does everyone have?

Diamonds Diamonds at ibelgique.com
Tue Mar 18 08:48:40 PST 2003

hi From Belgium,
Have a Ti4 500Mhz RevA from January 2001, 20GO , 512Mo RAM, no dead
pixel
but DVD/CD internal player out of service.
Use external FireWire SonyDVD500 DVD Writer and VST Firewire CDWriter
instead.
Link with my wireless home Pc network
Softwares:
MacOSX10.2.4
OfficeX
RealBasic4.5
OmnisStudio
4D
VirtualPC6 on WinXP
Safari

Now i'm waiting to see the Powerbook17 to decide if i'll bought it or
not.
S.D.
http;//www.diamondsoftware.net