[Ti] What kind of Powerbook G4 does everyone have?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 12:50:12 PST 2003

According to Bill Barton:

>Hi,
>
>New to the list, just signed on last week. I picked up a close out
>on a new G4 667 Ti I was going to get a ibook but at the price
>difference went with the Ti because of the screen. Also it's my
>first time with
>OS X so everything is new to me.  My other Mac's a really old 575
>running 8.1 and a iMac DVD-SE with 9.0.4.
>
>bill

Welcome Bill,

I'm also on a Ti 667, 1 GB RAM, two external EZQuest portable drives,
Kensington TurboMouse Pro, two extended Apple keyboards, and a LaCie
electron22blue monitor [A/B'd with a revved-up 9600].

I started on a KayPro, graduated to a 128, worked my way slowly
through various Macs [always 3 or 4 generations behind the Apple
'tip']. In the two years immediately before buying the Ti-Book [which
is my absolute favorite computer, ever], I was on a 7200, an 8500 and
8600 [both with NewerTech G3 cards], my trusty 9600, and before all
those: 2 Powerbook 150 laptops that were used, by me, so much, they
had concave keyboards.

I've loved all my Macs, and the OS's, but the Titanium 667 w/OSX is
still just as much a delight as the day I got it. [Which was also the
day before Mr. Jobs announced the 800s].

~flipper