[Ti] 17" is in

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Tue Mar 18 18:53:42 PST 2003

At 2:54 PM -0500 3/18/03, Steve Wozniak wrote:
>I just got a call that my 17" AlBook is in and being delivered (by a
>store) today. Unfortunately I'm out of town until
>tomorrow...grrrrrr....so my assistant gets to play with it first...

I wish I was your assistant.......I would be sure to schedule you out
of town for an extra day or two. ;-)

I called the Apple store in New Hampshire to see if they had any in
today and they said "NO." The girl on the phone offered to put me on
a list for when they did arrive. She said it only had about fifty
people on it.
--
Cyn