[Ti] Free nationwide wireless internet

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu Mar 20 14:33:52 PST 2003

>>My ATT plan gives me unlimited minutes of voice and I want to use a Bluetooth connection to use the Ti68 for net access but I'm wondering if I'm going to take a speed hit in doing so.
>
>It's a moot point. You can't do CSD with ATT's GSM system. Period.

Has ATT changed things in the last 6 months?  I accomplished this with a previous Ti68 using my minutes only. I did return that phone due to the ridiculously lousy reception in the areas I travel. But with the recent unlimited plan, I opted in again figuring that I'd get use of my data access needs on the road where signal was present. But the question is still, did they stop this or did I just figure out how to do what many think is not possible?

--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

When love turns into dust, money becomes the substitution.

- D. H. Lawrence