I got mine, did you get yours?

Gary Keller gary at wlxp.com
Fri Mar 21 15:57:02 PST 2003

I have in my hands my very own 17" PB. It is everything you will EVER
want in a computer. The extra touches... auto adjusting screen
brightness, solid feel, huge screen, wireless connection was automatic
when I turned it on, the best feeling keyboard ever for ANY laptop I've
known, glowing keys in the dark, great pre-installed software
selections, fast, fast, fast. I am almost embarrassed at how in love I
am with this computer.

Run, do not walk, do not hesitate, get one. You will not regret it.

gary

(former Powerbook G4 667 user)